Sunday, September 13, 2009

A peace offering for my suckage.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm sorry. I forgot for a moment that I have a blog. Silly me. Enjoy the apology.

Wow. Where to start?
First Beta is in....(insert drum roll here)...480!!! Yay! Next one is on Monday and I'll have the results Tuesday. I'm still feeling okay. No m/s yet. Thank god! Other than feeling like I've been run over by a herd of rabid kangaroos, I'm doing just fine.

I went to my "Confirmation Appointment" on Thursday.
"Congratulations, Mrs. J! You're pregnant!"
Yes. Yes, I know. I've urinated on multiple pregnancy detection devices. Thanks though.
First ultrasound on 9/24. Hoping that we see a beautiful little heartbeat. I think that's about it in terms of the "update".

Mr. J is pretty nervous. He's really trying not to let himself get "too attached" this early.
Yeah, good luck with that. I caught him talking to my belly fat in the middle of the night.
He says he'll feel better after the ultrasound. My doctor really spooked him with talk of a "viable vs. non-viable pregnancy.
And of course, I'm nervous too. But I have made a conscious decision to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy. And I am. So, I am putting the fear on the back burner. It's still there of course. Poking at me randomly.

That's about it, folks. I will try to be more consistent 'round here.
I'm now off to my ice cream breakfast. Ta ta.

2 comments:

  1. That ice cream looks so good! I have a really good feeling that everything will go well! Those are great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dirty whore. How dare you post a pic of icecream like that where pregnant women can see it?!? LOL J/K
    DH relaxed a lot more after the second beta was in. He gets more excited every day and its way too late. We are both attached already.

    ReplyDelete