Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not an apology post.

One word: Cheeseburger.

Ultimate satisfaction. I've been thinking about you, dear burger, since 9am. When I first learned of your presence via the daily cafeteria menu email. I must say it. I love you.

On a side note, I will add that the feeling of a aptly satisfying a food craving is unmatched. You know that feeling when you have to pee so badly. And then finally....FINALLY, you sit down in pure bliss, as your bladder empties its contents?

It's like that. Only 847,629, 498 times better.

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAGGGGHHHHH with the cheeseburgers!!! DAM YOU! Now my little demon wants one. HUMPH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg...please appreciate that emptying a full bladder sensation while you can! It's only a matter of time before you'd KILL someone for that sensation. :)

    ReplyDelete