Sunday, September 6, 2009

Holy Shitballs.

I'm pregnant. I took a test this morning, ironically, just before I went to pick up my Clomid Rx from the pharmacy. Bam. A line. I actually thought I saw one yesterday. But Mr. J told me I was hallucinating. When my temp stayed up this morning, I decided to test. Wow. I am just speechless. So happy, obviously. But really surprised. And I've been pretty calm all day. I wonder when this will sink in. Probably when I go to deliver. Wow. I'm going to deliver a baby. Wow.
Wow. Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Giggles. I'm not sure it will sink in until I start showing...or maybe when I see the ultrasound. Not sure yet.
    I can't tell you how excited I am that you got a BFP and that we will be pregnant together! I'm so very very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :::happy dance::: This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete