Monday, September 21, 2009

The Holy Grail of Pregnancy

The sleepgasm.

As a woman of child bearing age, you hear about this phonomenon often. And if you are anything like me, you hope and pray that you will one day be a pregnant woman who gets to experience such. I like to think of it as a consolation prize for the constant gas, constipation, and vurps.

Well. I had one. And let me tell you, it was nice. So nice that my climactic moment woke me. Almost propelling me out of bed.

Here's my one issue. I had imagined that this sleepgasm would include a super hot set up.
You know, I'm Meredith Grey and I'm getting it on with McSteamy a la prom night at the hospital. Or...I don't know...maybe Johnny Depp and I are sailing across the Riviera on his yacht. Naked.

No. Let me tell you the set up that the Pregnancy Gods bestowed upon me.
I dreamed that I was lying in bed. Next to Mr. J. He was sound asleep. I reached over to my nightstand drawer and pulled out Ol' Faithful. And went to town on myself.

Riveting, no? Seriously? That could be any random IRL night in my house.
Not sleepgasm material in my book.

Hopefully, they will continue. With something hotter than marriage bed masturbation.

1 comment:

  1. Um. Yea. I've had those masturbation ones too. To make up for it, I wake my husband up and attack him so I can get a real super O since my body is already there. He doesn't seem to mind. Thank Goodness. LOL

    ReplyDelete