Saturday, March 13, 2010

Without further ado....

It is my pleasure to introduce to you THE NURSERY.

Holy cow, the nursery. All it's waiting for is a baby. I'm so happy with how it came out and I'm excited to share it with you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A close up.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A shout out to PawPaw.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I know, it's sideways. Tilt your head.

So that's it. Well, I need to get a few more pictures of wall stuff that I've hung. But that's the jist of it.

Oh, one more thing. My favorite part is this framed picture of a quote I found. I melted the moment that I read it. It summarizes so much of how I feel about being Momma to my little guy.

It reads:

"Every great man, was first a boy".

::swoon tear smile::

3 comments: