Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh, one more thing.

I don't particularly care what your political opinions are. And I feel that we all should take an interest and know what we think and believe.
BUT, I do have a problem with those who proclaim to have these strong political beliefs (recently regarding the health care bill, but just generally speaking as well), but cannot tell me why.

As a side note, I don't think that politics or religion are Facebook material. But I guarantee you that 90% of those people who have joined these stupid "End Obamacare" or whatever groups - could not tell me what exactly it is that they are opposed to. Why they don't support it. Or what they do believe in terms of health care in this country.

Not if their lives depended on it.

And that, my friends is the one and only and last thing you will hear me say about the health care bill.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment