Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm still alive.

I have not dropped off the face of the earth as this blog would suggest. I will spare you the apology. So, I am 22 weeks pregnant. Well, a little over 22 weeks actually. Time continues to fly and will continue to do so, I'd assume.

Yes. I am 22 weeks pregnant. And looking....oh, I don't know...about 32? 35? Big. Bigger than I am. Now, don't get me wrong. This is merely an observation. Not a complaint. I am glad to have a healthy baby cooking in there. I've just decided that I'll tell people that ask that I'm much further along that I am. Or perhaps that I'm having twins. Yes, that should work.

We have also had a name change. Now, if you know anything about me - this will shock you about as much the man whoreness of Tiger Woods. I am the single most indecisive person I know. What do I want to be when I grow up? I don't know. What do I want for dinner? I don't know. What do I want to name my first born? Well, you get the idea.

So here it is. My decision. Our decision. Our commitment to a name....take two.

Jude Kilren

There it is. We have traded Elliot, for Jude. And I am, as of now, content with that. Actually, I'm very excited. It was always our number 2. And it continued to haunt me after we "settled" on Elliot. So, we promoted Jude to number 1.

It feels so right. I love him to pieces already.

Y'all take care, now. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. You said number 2.

    I love the name. And the baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. You're a 12 year old boy, like me!
    Thanks, love. He loves you back.

    ReplyDelete