Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alright, here ya go.

A belly pic. Now, if you know me at all, you know these come few and far between. Usually on days that I'm feeling particularly ballsy. This was taken yesterday. Just shy of 24 weeks. It's a front view, because a)I'm also showing of the new 'do and b) the side view is horrendous.

I heard pre-pregnancy that we big girls often don't show until the very end. Bullshit. I'm enormous. Again, I'm rocking that giant belly...but still.

Don't say I never gave ya nothin'.

And P.S. The silly face was my attempt to hide the double chin and look cute. Face FAIL.
Love y'all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! YAY for V-day, next up?? Maybe some rib kicks?? :) ~eco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking sexy! I like that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW YAY!! You look fab. Such a cutey patootie you are!

    PS. Save that shirt for me so I can rock it when I finally get pregnant again ( I love it). MMKAY?

    ReplyDelete