Monday, October 12, 2009

The fun stuff

How far along? 9 weeks

Total weight gain: Zero.

Maternity clothes? Bought some pants. Thinking about wearing them.

Sleep: Fabulous. Wish I could get more. 9 hours a night is just not enough.

Best moment this week: Seeing Munchkin via u/s! Looking sort of baby-ish.

Movement: My fat goes jingle jangle.

Gender: I think boy. Mr. J thinks girl. We'll see in about 10 weeks!

Labor Signs: No way, Jose.

Belly Button in or out? In. But the fat roll that the belly button often hides in is becomming much more shallow.

What I miss: Being able to eat first thing in the morning. Now I have to let my tummy settle a bit. Boo.

What I am looking forward to: Week 10! Prune, here we come!

Weekly Wisdom: Pick your battles. Proving you're right all the time is tiring.

Milestones: Heartbeat of 162!

No comments:

Post a Comment