Monday, October 12, 2009

Dear Munchkin, (Week 9)

First of all, allow me to apologize for the suckage. What? You've seen this blog. Are you surprised? Judge not little one. And hope that you get your Daddy's punctuality and follow through abilities.
So yes, I missed some letters. I'll make it up to you.
I'll buy you a donut tomorrow. How's that? Yes, you are my child after all. I know how to work you already.

So, week 9. This is a big one for you. Oh, wait. Before we go any further, allow me to say that you are the most beautiful fetus that I have ever seen. And yes, I said fetus. You officially graduate from embryo this week! Congrats. Again, I'll get you a donut.

You're starting to build muscles this week. Muscles that you'll use later on to kick me from the womb. And even later, to smile up at me. Or grasp my pinkie with your tiny fingers. And maybe one day to smack your little brother or sister upside the head. Or cut your own hair. Steal the car keys and sneak out of the house. Ah, sweet little muscles.

You are also starting to develop even more facial features this week. You are going to be beautiful. Already are. Somethings a mother just knows.

So grow on, Munchkin. Suck all the nutrients and energy from me that you can. I'm happy to host such an awesome little parasite. Can't wait to see you.

Until then, kid.

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment