Thursday, July 9, 2009

My apologies for the suckage.

It's been a while, now hasn't it.
Well, let's see what is going on...Oh, I know. We got a new pup! Oh my fucking god, she is so cute! She's an 8 week old, 2 lb, Shih Tzu.
Mr. J had been putting the pressure on and I finally just cracked. I don't know what I was thinking. But she's so sweet. I love her to pieces already.

On the baby making front, my body is fucking with me. As usual. One minute I'm hopeful, the next I'm certain I'm about to start. At this point, I'm so tired of the back and forth, that I don't even care. I just want this cycle to be over. BFP or BFN. Either way.



That's a lie. I want to be knocked up. The above is one of the many delusional things that I tell myself in efforts to remain sane. There are many, many more of them.
So, stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Need a picture! My family breeds shih-tzus they are they best dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be happy to beat your ute into submission should my services become necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lie to me. I do it to myself all the time. I am currently lying to my ute as it mocks me today.

    ReplyDelete