Sunday, March 1, 2009

insanity

So, I'm laying in bed at 5 AM on a Sunday, and instead of being deep in dreams, I'm awake. Wondering what my temp is gonna look like when I take it.
Seriously, it's one thing to be setting an alarm on a Sunday to wake up and take your temp.
It's another thing entirely to lie there in insomnia anticipating the riveting act.
So 5:30 rolls around and I decide to go ahead and take it.
And it's not exactly what I wanted to see.
So now, I'm obsessing about that.
And when tomorrow rolls around....there will be something else.
Then the 2 week wait until I can justify peeing on a stick that will likely rear it ugly barren head.
This is stupid.
How is it that we as rowdy adolescents, we are trained to fear that we could get pregnant simply by looking at a penis.
And then, when one is all grown up and "ready"...it's such an asswhip.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment