Sunday, April 11, 2010

35/35

I am 35 weeks pregnant today. Which under normal circumstances would mean that I have a mere 35 days to go. Hence 35/35.

But in reality, my c/section is scheduled a tad early making today 35/24.

But in the even more real reality - I may not make it to that date. Making today 35/who the fuck knows.

And that my friends has major panic potential.

Only I'm feeling pretty good about all of it. I'm not near as freaked out as I thought I would be. I'm more in awe at how surreal it all is. We finished the last two baby to-dos. Car seat and pack n play. Check. And check.

See Spike on Tuesday. Hopefully Bill (in case you haven't heard that's what I have named my cervix with some help from my friend Megan) can continue to hold his own against the tyrant in my ute.

Love y'all. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment