Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

This morning when I woke up, my right boob started to leak. As I started helplessly at Matt Lauer's beautiful face, I panicked. A leaking boob is all part of the deal, but already?

Reminder to self: You are quickly approaching the halfway mark. Lest we forget.

Ultrasound is almost a week away. Holy crap.

We also ordered baby furniture. Well, my MIL did. Which is awesome. We inherited the crib from SIL and my MIL ordered this gorgeous dresser/changer/hutch for us.

After Christmas Mom is taking me shopping for the glider.

Ahhh, Christmas. Christmas is halfway.

And Christmas is such a magical time of year for me. It's new and fresh and cold. (We actually might have snow tomorrow!)
People smile a little more. Are more willing to let you merge into the 25 mile long stretch of traffic. The bells ring outside Target and the light come on around the neighborhood.

I've associated Christmas with the growth of my pregnancy for so long. Knowing that it's the halfway point. Knowing that our baby will have a sex and a name. Knowing that Project: Operation Nursery will commence.

And it is upon us. Leaky boob in tow.

Yes, friends...It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment