Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am a crapy blogger.

Allow me to offer my apologies once again. So much has been going on. Well, so much and so little, it seems. All at the same time.

I'm feeling more and more pregnant everyday. Which is awesome and bizarre. And it is FLYING BY. Which freaks me out. I'm 16 weeks today. Let me repeat that.

16 weeks.

Big ultrasound is scheduled for December 15th. A mere two weeks away. I still think it's a boy. We'll see. I'm always wrong when I guess for other people. Always.

In other news, the holidays are weird without PawPaw. He's always been the focal point around which my entire, very large family revolves. Everyone seems a little lost now. What do we do? Where do we go? I foresee the big giant multi-generation Holiday gatherings becoming merely a memory very soon.

And you know what? That's okay. It's life. People die. Things change. People have families of their own. Traditions that need to be built. Things change.

Oh, how things change.

I'll try to keep y'all posted more consistently in the coming weeks. If I fail, I shall pay my debt in cookies.

1 comment:

  1. This was the first small thanksgiving celebration we had. It was wierd in so many ways. I almost lost my holiday spirit. But you are right. Things do change and life and death continue and we must as well.
    Big hugs and many blessings for a happy future.
    Your cookie tally is stacking up by the way.

    ReplyDelete