Monday, June 8, 2009

Real life sucks.

We're home! Vegas was so much fun. We gambled a bit and drank a lot. Saw Cirque de solei "O", which was fabulous. If you ever get a chance to see it, do so. I will say, however, that Vegas is exhausting. I was definitely ready to come home when we did. Although, now I kind of miss it. The more I think about it though, it's not really that I miss Vegas as much as I just don't want vacay to end. I am absolutely dreading the return to work tomorrow.

Ah, the real world. It fucking blows. I'd kill to stay home just one more day. Of course that would inevitably turn into another. And another. Until I find my self back in Vegas. Only this time, working as a call girl, because J done lost her job, can't pay the bills - you get the picture. It ain't pretty.

Some of you may find this hard to believe, but my OCD ass was able to leave the BBT in Houston where it belongs. I O'd last week before we left, so although I'm 9dpo, I have no idea what my LP is looking like. I thought it would leave me with slightly less obsession material. But oh, no. Instead of staring at my chart for hours, I'm pushing on my boobs to test soreness and mentally noting the number of times I pee per day.

The point? You can take the girl out of the chart, but you can't take the chart out of the girl.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG... SAY IT HOW IT IS BABE!

    WWW.JUSTINBETH.COM

    ReplyDelete