Saturday, May 30, 2009

I think I can, I think I can

Ovulate, that is. These poor lil' ovaries are havin' a time of it this month. Twice now, I've gotten a decent temp spike that drops the next day. Of course, I think each time I see it, "That has got to be it". Then...down it goes. Finally today, after 12 days of OPKs - a positive.
So we did it. Wham bam thank you ma'am style. Got the job done. Quick and dirty. You get the point. You hear a lot in the land of ttc about the importance of not allowing sex to solely be about creating a spawn. But I am here to tell you that there is something to be said for the um...well, the deposit on demand technique.

2 comments:

  1. I had that type of sex a couple days ago. Neither one of us really wanted to do it, but we did anyways. Quick 10 minute then off to work type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, my word that I had to type in order to post the first comment was "tramp". Fitting, no? lol

    ReplyDelete