Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm not pregnant

So, now I am officially "that girl". On to the next cycle. Actually ,I'm already there. In fact, I am hopefully about to O. Yes, that's right. It has taken me a good 2 weeks to admit to myself, on my own blog, that probably no one in the universe will ever read, that I am...that girl.
I'll probably be "that girl" until I'm really pregnant. Although I agree to try. To try not to obsess over every little thing this month. In my defense, I totally had what looked to be the beginnings of a triphasic chart. And what could have been a beautiful implantaion dip. Of course, I know that neither of these things necessarily means a damn thing. Especially when these things are not truly these things. So, here's to being slightly less "that girl".
Oh, I also am trying Robitussin this cycle. Well, Mucinex. I can't stand liquid meds. Anyway, I'm a little scant in the CM dept. This is suppose to help with that. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment